How do I register?
Registration for the 2023 Colorado Chapter 38th Annual Educational Institute:
- Registration costs are remaining the same at $400 for the week or $90 for individual days. If registering as a group, multiple individuals may attend any combination of five classes for the weekly rate of only $400.
- Your registration includes classroom instruction by some of the best instructors in their fields, handout materials, if provided, lunch and breaks.
- Check the web site at www.coloradochaptericc.org for class descriptions and other Educational Institute updates.
- Individuals or group registrations can be made using the link provided below.
- Online applications can be paid for by credit card or by mailing in a check, however, service fees will apply to payments made by credit card.
(Registration is now closed)
Payment by Mail:
- All class registration is online, but you have the option of making payment by check. If paying by check, payment must be received prior the registration deadline for the selected class(s), or the online registration will be canceled. Payment can be mailed to CCICC Educational Committee, PO Box 961, Arvada, CO 80001.
- Register early! Class sizes will be reduced again this year so it is even more important this year to register early. The most popular classes fill quickly and often need to be closed. Individual classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a selected class is filled, you will be notified by the education committee and asked for your alternative choice(s).
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 17, 2023.
- Registrations or fees received after the registration deadlines will not be accepted.
- If the request for a registration fee refund is received by February 17, 2023, 100 percent of the fee will be refunded (minus service fees). Fees will not be refunded if the request is received after February 17, 2023.