How do I register?
Registration for the 2021 Colorado Chapter 36th Annual Educational Institute:
- Registration costs for the virtual programs will be $35 a day. Unfortunately, there will not be any multiple class or group registration discounts this year.
- Your registration includes classroom instruction by some of the best instructors in their fields and handout materials, if provided.
- Check the web site at www.coloradochaptericc.org for expanded class descriptions and other Educational Institute Series updates.
- Individuals or group registrations can be made using the link provided below.
- Online applications can be paid for by credit card or by mailing in a check, however, service fees will apply to payments made by credit card.
Payment by Mail:
- All class registration is online, but you have the option of making payment by check. If paying by check, payment must be received prior the registration deadline for the selected class, or the online registration will be canceled. Payment can be mailed to CCICC Educational Committee, PO Box 961, Arvada, CO 80001.
- NOTE: if paying by mail you will receive a confirmation of your registered classes by e-mail. This e-mail will also contain a link for payment. PLEASE DISREGARD THE PAYMENT LINK AS YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID BY CHECK.
- Register early! Even in a virtual environment the most popular classes fill quickly and often need to be closed. Individual classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If a selected class is filled, you will be notified by the education committee and asked for your alternative choice(s).
- Registration deadline is FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2021 for classes March 1st – 5th
- Registration deadline for all other classes is the Monday, 10 days prior to the scheduled class date.
- Registrations or fees received after the registration deadlines will not be accepted.
- If the request for a registration fee refund is received prior to the closing of registration for that class, 100 percent of the fee will be refunded. Fees will not be refunded if the request is received after registration for the class has closed.
The menu on the left contains links to the various pages pertaining to the Educational Institute Series.