How do I register?
Registration for the 2022 Colorado Chapter 37th Annual Educational Institute:
- Registration costs are $400 for the week or $90 for individual days. If registering as a group, multiple individuals may attend any combination of five classes for the weekly rate of only $400.
- Your registration includes classroom instruction by some of the best instructors in their fields and handout materials, if provided.
- Check the web site at www.coloradochaptericc.org for class descriptions and other Educational Institute updates.
- Individuals or group registrations can be made using the link provided below.
- Online applications can be paid for by credit card or by mailing in a check, however, service fees will apply to payments made by credit card.
Payment by Mail:
- All class registration is online, but you have the option of making payment by check. If paying by check, payment must be received prior the registration deadline for the selected class, or the online registration will be canceled. Payment can be mailed to CCICC Educational Committee, PO Box 961, Arvada, CO 80001.
- NOTE: if paying by mail you will receive a confirmation of your registered classes by e-mail. This e-mail will also contain a link for payment. PLEASE DISREGARD THE PAYMENT LINK AS YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID BY CHECK.
- Register early! Class sizes will be reduced this year so it is even more important this year to register early. The most popular classes fill quickly and often need to be closed. Individual classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a selected class is filled, you will be notified by the education committee and asked for your alternative choice(s).
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 21, 2022.
- Registrations or fees received after the registration deadlines will not be accepted.
- If the request for a registration fee refund is received by February 21, 2022, 100 percent of the fee will be refunded (minus service fees). Fees will not be refunded if the request is received after February 21, 2022.
The menu on the left contains links to the various pages pertaining to the Educational Institute Series.