How do I register?
Registration for the 2019 Colorado Chapter 34rd Annual Educational Institute:
- Registration costs are $400 for the week or $90 for individual days. If registering as a group, multiple individuals may attend any combination of five classes for the weekly rate of only $400.
- The registration includes classroom instruction by some of the best instructors in their fields, handout materials if provided, lunch, and morning and afternoon break refreshments.
- You have two ways to register for class at the Educational Institute, either online or by mail.
- Individuals or group registrations can be made using the link provided below.
- When registering a group online one or more persons may attend any combination of classes for 5 days total for the weekly rate. Payment for all online group registrations will be calculated in that manner.
- Online applications must be paid for by credit card and will include a service fee of 3%.
Registration by Mail:
- PLEASE COMPLETE the Registration and Course Selection Form by checking the classes you wish to attend. Please fill out a SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH PERSON attending and be sure to PRINT CLEARLY all the requested information. Full payment must accompany the registration form.
- NOTE: if registering by mail you will receive a confirmation of your registered classes by e-mail. This e-mail will also contain a link for payment. PLEASE DISREGARD THE PAYMENT LINK AS YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID BY CHECK.
The most popular classes fill quickly and often need to be closed. Individual classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If a selected class is filled, you will be notified by the education committee and asked for your alternative choice(s).
Registration Deadline: is FEBRUARY 16, 2018.
- NOTE: We will not accept registrations by fax.
- If the request for a registration fee refund is received by February 15, 2019, 100 percent of the fee will be refunded. Fees will not be refunded if the request is received after February 16, 2018.
The menu on the left contains links to the various pages pertaining to the Institute.
We hope to see you there!