Welcome to the Colorado Chapter of ICC’s new committee.
VISIT US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
BUILDING FUTURES CCICC COMMITTEE
Building Futures Committee
The Colorado Chapter of ICC created a committee with a mission of reaching out and empowering the next generation of code officials and construction professionals.
The Building Futures committee is opening doors and encouraging active involvement from the membership of the Colorado Chapter of ICC and the construction industry.
The Committee is dedicated to providing education about building construction, the International Codes, and building safety.
WE WANT TO SHAPE THE FUTURE, AND IN DOING SO WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR OWN
The Building Futures committee is creating opportunities for those interest in the construction field by doing the following.
- Connecting people who are interested in construction with participating companies for mentorship, internships or jobs
- Providing a model internship program for building departments.
- Assisting with School Districts
- Offering a program for students to obtain ICC certifications
- Create a code book depository to assist participants with ICC certifications
- Participation in High School Career Days
- Participation in Job Fairs
WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for companies, jurisdictions, and individuals who would like to participate in these programs. If you would like to participate please fill out a contact form below.
Visit our booth in the exhibitors area at the Education Institute for more information of our mission.