Website Town of Eagle
The position performs a wide range of duties in support of the Community Development Department, primarily the Building Department. Duties include but are not limited to support for the building code administration, processing building permit applications, acts as the first point of contact for building department issues, examines plans, blueprints, and other documents to verify completeness, explain requirements and provide information to permit applicants; assist Building Official with day-to-day duties, and public records requests and management. This position is also responsible for supporting the Planning Department with a variety of tasks including but not limited to management of land use files, public noticing of land use files, and other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years or more of administrative experience and regular use of computers.
- Exposure to the Building and Planning process, plan review, inspections and or permitting at a public agency preferred or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- International Code Council (ICC) Permit Tech certification preferred; certification required within one year of hire.
- Applications, full job description and benefits are available on-line at www.townofeagle.org/jobs
- Interested candidates are invited to email a fully completed application, cover letter and resume to HR Manager
- Applications that state, “SEE RESUME” will be rejected.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org