WE WANT TO SHAPE THE FUTURE, AND IN DOING SO WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR OWN
The Building Futures committee is creating opportunities for those interest in the construction field by doing the following.
- Connecting people who are interested in construction with participating companies for mentorship, internships, or jobs
- Assisting with School Districts in providing information about the possibilities in construction and code enforcement
- Participation in High School Career Days
- Participation in Job Fairs
- Participation in architectural programs in local colleges
- Offering a program for students to obtain ICC certifications in the High School Technical Training Program
- For information on the High School Technical Training Program visit the International Code Council's website (link below)
WE WANT YOU!
ARE YOU READY TO SHAPE THE FUTURE?
We are looking for companies, jurisdictions, and individuals who would like to participate in the following programs.
If you would like to participate please fill out the contact form below, and email to Jim Beaver.
- Companies to provide summer jobs for high school students wanting to get experience in construction
- Internship for high schools students at companies and jurisdictions to learn the about the construction industry
- Provide part-time jobs for students
- Provide apprentice opportunities for students